We offer a wide variety of standard, customized and hot-rodded "drop-in" prewired assemblies for guitars and basses loaded with the finest pickups by manufacturers including Joe Barden, Stephens Design, Lindy Fralin, Rio Grande, Curtis Novak, Nordstrand and DiMarzio. We are the ONLY company offering Stephens Design and Curtis Novak pickups in prewired assemblies. Click the images above to learn more our the specific options for various instruments. These are intended for the serious player who is serious about tone. They are not inexpensive, but they are well worth it. Each harness is professionally wired and tested in our shop one at a time, and fully warranted against defects.
For most of our assemblies you may select between Orange Drop, Hovland Musicaps, Vitamin Q Paper & Oil capacitors, and the ultra high quality V-Cap TFTF Teflon® Film and Foil capacitors. The price will vary depending upon which capacitor you select. Read about capacitor choices here.
We are now offering a solderless option for many of our prewired assemblies purchased with pickups for an upcharge. Your assembly will be shipped color coded pin/socket pairs.
Why select one of our prewired assemblies?
- We offer some of the most unique and versatile wiring configurations you will find anywhere.
- Our assemblies are 100% made in the USA in our New Jersey shop, and are manufactured using only the finest components including CTS Pots, Hovland Musicaps, Switchcraft Jacks and CRL switches. All components are treated with Caig Deoxit for long troube free operation.
- Strat® and Jazzmaster® harnesses include our very high quality copper shield, and not the cheap / flimsy foil often found on pickguards.
- We have a proven track record of success. In fact, our prewired assemblies have been written up in Guitar World magazine.
- We provide top notch customer service.