FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is your online ordering server secure?
Absolutely. All orders are encrypted using SSL (secure socket layer). Once you begin the "checkout" process you can verify this by observing that the URL begins with https, rather than just http. Our online ordering site is http://www.rothsteinguitars.com.
Which payment methods do you accept?
Visa, Mastercard, and Paypal.
What is your order minimum?
Do you offer any kind of warranty?
WE ARE PROUD TO OFFER A LIFETIME WARRANTY ON ANY OF OUR CUSTOM WIRED PRODUCT WHICH INCLUDES PREWIRED ASSEMBLIES, MIDRANGE CONTROLS, VARITONES, AND PEDALS!!CAVEATS:
- The warranty applies to the original owner and is non-transferable.
- The warranty only applies if the electronics remain unaltered.
- For prewired assemblies that include pickups, the physical pickups are not warranted by Rothstein Guitars, bur rather are warranted by the pickup manufacturer. For example Lindy Fralin covers his pickups for a 10 year period.
- The warranty does not apply to DIY wiring kits or "loose" components purchased from us that are not part of one of our "wired" products.
What is your refund / exchange policy?
PREWIRED ASSEMBLIES:Pre-wired assemblies are custom ordered to your specs and therefore cannot be returned for a refund since the parts cannot be sold as new. However, we are willing to swap the pickup out for a nominal fee.
EVERYTHING ELSE:For products other than prewired assemblies, the following policies apply:Refunds: We have a 15-day refund policy. This applies only to "as-new" merchandise in it's original packaging. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking charge.Exchanges: We will exchange your as-new, unaltered merchandise in it's original packaging dollar-for-dollar for new merchandise. There is no service charge, but you will need to pay all shipping costs.
What is your change policy?
If you need to make a change to your order, contact us as soon as possible by replying to your order confirmation email and describing the requested change in detail. The change policy is as follows:
Pre-wired assemblies are custom ordered to your specs, and in many cases we will special order custom parts for your order (such as pickups / pickups, etc..), so change requests need to be made as soon as possible.
- If the requested change can be achieved at the current stage of production, then no charge will apply.
- If the change requires us to restart production, then a 25% restocking charge will apply on the purchase price of the item.
EVERYTHING ELSE:We will process deletions, additions, and changes to open orders that have not shipped.
What is your cancellation policy?
If you need to cancel all or part of your order, contact us by replying to your order confirmation email with your cancellation request. The cancellation policy is as follows:
Pre-wired assemblies are custom ordered to your specs, and in many cases we will special order custom parts for your order (such as pickups / pickups, etc..). Therefore, cancellation request are subject to a 25% restocking charge.
EVERYTHING ELSE:No cancellation charge will apply.
Please note that refunds will be issued by the original method of payment only. Credit Card refunds must be made to the exact credit card(s) used in the original sale.
I have a question about shipping - Our shipping FAQ is located here.