Prewired Esquire Assembly
1950's STYLE ESQUIRE WIRING HARNESS
- 250k CTS Pots - each pot is tested for optimum volume and tone values.
- Sozo NextGen Mustard .047 uf Capacitors - these are great sounding reproduction caps
- CRL 3-way switch
- 3.3K resistor
- Treble Bleed Mod to prevent the loss of highs associated with lowering the volume on your guitar. We use a Mallory 150 series metalized polyester tubular capacitor in parallel with a 150K resistor.
- Vitage style cloth wire.
- Option to add a control plate, knobs and a switch tip.
- Switching - each pot is tested for optimum volume and tone values.
- Position 1 - Bridge pickup with NO tone control. The tone pot does NOT function in position 1.
- Position 2 - Bridge pickup with standard VARIABLE treble roll off via the tone pot.
- Position 3 - Bridge pickup with FIXED treble roll off. The tone pot does NOT function in position 1.
- Pot 1 - master volume with treble bleed mod.
- Pot 2- Variabe tone control. Rolls off highs. Only functions when the switch is in the 2nd position