||Important Notice: Rothstein Guitars will be closed from Friday 9/12/2014 to Thursday 9/18/2014. You may still place web orders during this time period, but we won't process your order until we return on Friday 9/19. Thanks for your patience.
to increased demand for our services, current lead time is FOUR to FIVE
weeks for custom wired assemblies.
Thanks for your patience. Please read our terms
and conditions prior to placing your order. Click here for our shipping
policies and shipping rates.
Rothstein Custom 5 Way, 7 Sound Wiring for Nashville Style 3-Pickup Tele
|Quantity in Basket:none|
Shipping Weight: 0.00 pounds
Rothstein Custom 5 Way, 7 Sound Wiring for Nashville Style 3-Pickup Tele - WKTL299
Master volume, master tone w/push-pull, 5 way switch
This is meant for a 3 pickup Nashville style Tele, but this is NOT STOCK NASHVILLE WIRING. The wiring diagram enclosed provides you with 7 pickup combinations. Here is the way the 5 way switch works:
- Pos 1 (far right) = Bridgehttp://www.guitar-mod.com/images/3PUP_7SOUND_TELE.gif
- Pos 2= Bridge/Middle
- Pos 3 = Middle
- Pos 4 = Middle/Neck
- Pos 5 = Neck
Furthermore, the tone pot is wired with a "neck-on" switch. When you pull up on the push-pull pot, it will enage the neck pickup regardless of which position the 5 way switch is in. This will give you 2 additional sounds.
- When the 5 way switch is in position 1 and the push-pull is "up" you will get bridge/neck (that is a classic Tele sound)
- When the 5 way switch is in position 2 and the push-pull is "up" you will get all 3 pickups on at the same time (a very cool sound!!)
This pro kit includes the following components:
- (1) CTS solid shaft pot
- (1) DiMarzio Push-Pull Pot
- (1) 5-way switch
- (1) Switchcraft output jack
- (1) .047 uf capacitor - select between
- SBE Orange Drop 715P series (no extra charge)
- Alessandro High End vintage repro wax & paper capacitors
- Vitamin Q Paper & Oil
- V-Cap Teflon Film & Foil
- (1) Premium Volume Kit (1000 pf Mallory 150 series cap w/150K resistor)
- Vintage style cloth wire
- Includes wiring diagram
Read about capacitor upgrades here:
FENDER®, TELE®, TELECASTER®, STRAT®, STRATOCASTER®, JAZZ BASS®, J-BASS®, PRECISION BASS®, P-BASS® AND JAZZMASTER® are all registered trademarks of FMIC. All rights reserved.
The author has no affiliation with FMIC.